When it becomes apparent that a loved one requires additional help with memory care in Kansas City, Leawood, Olathe, Overland Park, Lee’s Summit, Johnson County or North Kansas City, Thoughtful Health Care is at the front of the line as a provider of in-home memory care. Our professional in-home dementia caregivers provide the support and expertise that family caregivers need, bringing peace of mind to the person who has dementia… and to his or her family.
- Will keep your loved one safe and cared for in the comfort of his or her home.
- Are trained to use memory games and activities to keep clients who have dementia alert and engaged.
- Treat clients who have memory loss in a dignified way, never dismissing their concerns or questions.
- Can communicate any changes or concerns with family members so that the overall health of the loved one with memory loss can be tracked.
- Will make notes of any changes in behavior or health in the client with dementia, so that family members can stay updated over time.
- Will ensure that a person with dementia is eating nutritious meals at the correct times of day.
- Can track and administer medication appropriately.
- Can spend nights in the home, so that wandering does not become a danger.
If your loved one has been diagnosed with Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s, Lewy Body, or other forms of dementia, contact Thoughtful Health Care today. We will provide a professional in-home assessment of your loved one’s needs, and find the right professional in-home memory care provider for your family.